- Australasian Centre for Italian Studies (ACIS) - enhances collaboration among Italianists from all areas of Italian Studies (language, literature, film studies, history, sociology, politics and cultural studies) in Australasian universities.
- Australia Donna - an online open space for women of Italian origin in Australia to exchange information, knowledge and topics related to Italian women.
- Convivio - Journal of Ideas in Italian Studies - a bilingual digest of academic issues of broad disciplinary interest for advanced university students of Italian Studies and for an educated public.
- Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs - website contains contemporary and historical information relating to migration in Australia.
- Italian Australian Records Project - aims to build a comprehensive and accessible collection of documents and materials relating to Italian immigration and settlement in Australia.
- Italian Historical Society (COASIT) collects material relating to the immigration and settlement of Italians in Australia.
- Migration, Ethnicity, Refugees and Citizenship (MERC) - centre based at Curtin University aims to increase understanding of the causes and consequences of forced and voluntary migration.
- Migration Research Network - provides access to the Migration Research database which contains source materials on all aspects of migration, ethnicity and resettlement of migrants and refugees in Australia.
- Woglife - an interactive online forum for people who identify themselves as 'wogs' in Australia.
- Altreitalie - an international journal of studies on peoples of Italian origin around the world.
- American Italian Historical Association - research institute devoted to study of the culture, history, literature, sociology, demography, folklore and politics of Italians in America.
- Centre for Migration Studies - US based research institute committed to study of human migration and refugee movements.
- Centro Studi Emigrazione - established by Scalabrianian Missionaries in Rome in 1963 to study the sociological, historical, political, theological and pastoral aspects of national and international migration movements.
- Italian History Index - provides internet resources on the history of Italy.
- Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies - journal of the Centre for Migration Studies, Sussex University.
- Metropolis Project - international forum for comparative research and public policy development on migration and cultural diveristy for cities in Canada and around the world.
- Modern Italy - interdisciplinary journal of the Association for the Study of Modern Italy (ASMI).
- Open City - internet tool for scholars intereted in Italy developed by the Journal of Modern Italian Studies (includes link to Journal).
© Copyright 2004-2008 The University of Western Australia (Italian Lives www.italianlives.arts.uwa.edu.au). These materials may be used freely for non-commercial educational purposes only providing appropriate acknowledgement of the copyright holder, e.g. this copyright statement, accompanies all uses of the materials.